Hello – my name is Robert Stewart. I am a 37 year old aspiring amateur triathlete, currently residing in Stevenage and working in London.
This is my fifth season of competing in Triathlons.
To date, I have competed in …
- Vachery 2013, Sprint Triathlon
- HSBC Triathlon 2013, Sprint Triathlon
- ITU London 2014, Sprint Triathlon
- Gatorade Eton 2014, Sprint Triathlon
- London Triathlon 2014, Sprint Triathlon
- Staffordshire Half Ironman 2015 / 70.3
- Nottingham Outlaw Half 2016 / 70.3
- Nottingham Outlaw Half 2017 / 70.3
- London Triathlon 2017, Sprint Triathlon
To date, the Staffordshire Half Ironman in June 2015 and the Outlaw Half 2016 and 2017 in Nottingham have been my biggest challenges yet! (1.9k swim, 90k cycle, 21.1k run)
I have also completed the following Half Marathons:
- Milton Keynes Half Marathon: 4th May 2015, 1hr 48m 19s
- Reigate Half Marathon: September 20th 2015, 1hr:46m:44s
- Peterborough Half Marathon: October 11th 2015, 1hr 44m 06s
- Stevenage Half Marathon: November 1st 2015, 1hr49mins15s
- Cambridge Half Marathon: 28th February 2016, 1hr 53m 10s
I have also just started running the weekly Park-runs – my results can be found here – my PB at Stevenage is currently 23m:20s.
My Personal Bests include
Half Ironman: 6hr:45m:31s
I have currently raised nearly £3K for the British Heart Foundation – you can sponsor me here.
When not wearing budgie smugglers, lycra, or running shoes, most likely to be seen wearing a heavy metal t-shirt, playing a guitar, going to a gig, or drinking Guinness.