Hello – my name is Robert Stewart. I am a 36 year old aspiring amateur triathlete, currently residing in Stevenage and working in London.
This is my third season of competing in Triathlons.
To date, I have competed in …
- Vachery 2013, Sprint Triathlon
- HSBC Triathlon 2013, Sprint Triathlon
- ITU London 2014, Sprint Triathlon
- Gatorade Eton 2014, Sprint Triathlon
- London Triathlon 2014, Sprint Triathlon
- Staffordshire Half Ironman 2015 / 70.3
- Nottingham Outlaw Half 2016 / 70.3
To date, the Staffordshire Half Ironman in June 2015 and the Outlaw Half 2016 in Nottingham has been my biggest challenge yet!
I have also completed the following Half Marathons:
- Milton Keynes Half Marathon: 4th May 2015, 1hr 48m 19s
- Reigate Half Marathon: September 20th 2015, 1hr:46m:44s
- Peterborough Half Marathon: October 11th 2015, 1hr 44m 06s
- Stevenage Half Marathon: November 1st 2015, 1hr49mins15s
- Cambridge Half Marathon: 28th February 2016, 1hr 53m 10s
My Personal Bests include
Half Ironman: 6hr:45m:31s
I have currently raised nearly £3K for the British Heart Foundation – you can sponsor me here.
When not wearing budgie smugglers, lycra, or running shoes, most likely to be seen wearing a heavy metal t-shirt, playing a guitar, going to a gig, or drinking Guinness.